Primary School Enrolment
St Anthony’s is a Parish School and as such its purpose is to serve the parishioners. A distinguishing feature of Catholic Education is that it is open to all, especially to the poor and weakest in society. Although students at St Anthony's are predominately Catholic, students from other faith denominations are also welcome. Kindergarten children must have turned five years of age by 30 April in the year they attend.
HOW TO ENROL
All enrolments are submitted online, links are below:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
Policies and Documents
SCHOOL TERM DATES
Total for Year
Fees may be paid annually, by term, month or fortnightly. Credit card, Direct Debit, BPAY, EFTPOS, QKR! and cash arrangements are ideal ways to make regular payments. Please contact the school early in Term 1 to discuss your fee situation if you feel you need to pay in instalments. Arrangements need to be re-assessed at the beginning of each year.